A full service shipyard specialising in large vessels. All vessels up to 180 ton should enquire.
Since November 2012 Tory Channel Contracting Ltd moved to it's new base in Port Picton, at the old Carey’s Boatyard, under the shadow of Kaipupu Point. This yard is a wholly owned division known as TCC Boats. The yard has completed many new builds including Sounds commuters, aluminium power cats through to floating dry berth pontoons. Full ship repairs, builds and modifications with two large capacity slipways and excellent undercover shed area.
Pick up and delivery available with fully qualified skippers, welders and engineers
COMMON PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- Water blasting.
- Garnet blasting.
- Prospeed approved applicator.
- Wood work - including teak decking, joinery and cabinet making and repairs.
- Full marine paint services and product options.
- Aluminium and steel fabrication.
- Design and construction of new vessels - domestic & commercial.
- Two large capacity slipways.
- Large shed space with paint booth.
- Crane and lifting services.
- Repairs & extensions
- Emergency Haulouts